About Yumgthang Valley (0' Point)
Yumesamdong or Zero Point - is a peaceful, tranquil, windy, icy serene place where no man lands. Staying at zero point ironically means staying out of the world or at the end of the world. Situated at an altitude of 15500 feet in the North East state of Sikkim, Yumesamdong is very close to the Chinese border and just 2 hours drive form Yumthang (26km). This place is well known for its hot springs enriched with sulphur and rumoured to have medicinal value.
Yumthang is a valley with breathtaking beauty. A flat greeny grassy land in the lap of mountains covered with trees and vegetation on both sides and an icy river merges with the Teesta River, flowing through it is enough to make you speechless. Every year thousands of tourists across the world throng in this paradise due to its breathtaking scenic beauty it offers in summer. Yumthang is very popular among foreign travellers for Camping, Trekking, Snowboarding, Skiing and Ice Skating. In spring and summer, wild flowers such as primulas and Rhododendrons drench the landscape in rich colours, making it a tourist hot spot. In addition to a vast green meadow, lush green forest abounding in Pine and Silver Fir trees throngs the place. A number of hot springs are scattered in Yumthang valley providing an unexpected opportunity to feel the warmth of the water even in freezing temperature. Rich in sulphur and other minerals, these springs are believed to have miraculous healing power and very useful for skin care.
Yumgthang Valley (0' Point) Map
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by luxury car
- All tours and transfers by Personal luxury Car is included
- Departure Delay due to permit issuance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance & Camera Fee
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Entrance fees to monuments and Sight Seeing Spots
Children under age of 10 will be charged only 63% of Traveller charge .
Note: If child / children age happens to conflict (more than 10) before the departure of journey . You will be charged extra . This is unlikely to happen provided your child is below 10 and passes our children policy . Please carry Birth Certificate to avoid any minor issues .
- You can pay us by cashless method for advanced booking . It is highly recommended since we give top priority to those customers. It makes us easy book things earlier. Least 40% of the total package price calculated is recommended for advanced booking. (Recommended)
- You can pay us total amount by cash at the time of arrival . It is recommended to pay online for better serving , since we could have many bookings in a row . However your travel experience will not be harmed in anyways.
- Online Payment Methods : PayPal , Bitcoin , Online Banking , Credit / Debit Cards
- Banking Accounts : Coming soon .. You can PayPal , or pay using cards.
- Payment details will be mailed to you eg. Bank Accounts etc.
Cancellation /Refund Policy
- Once you pay cashless . We will refund you 100% payment , if you contact us within 10 days after booking . If more than 10 days of delay . 60% of the fees is refundable .
- Payment made from PayPal or Bitcoin will be refunded the same way .
- Payment is made using Debit/Credit card or byOnline Banking , your refundable fees will be sent to your acccount .