About West Sikkim
Pelling is famous for the majestic view of the magnificent Mount Kanchenjangha. It also affords a panoramic view of other snow-capped Himalayan peaks. The mighty Himalayas and the Kanchenjanga may be viewed at close quarters from Pelling. Pelling also forms the base from where Trekkers and other Peripatetic Adventurers undertake the strenuous and arduous Trekking in West Sikkim. The land around Pelling is still a virgin territory and is bathed with alpine vegetation, with numerous waterfalls lining the hillside. In the months of winter, Pelling is sometimes covered with a blanket of snow.
Pelling (West Sikkim)Map
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by luxury car
- All tours and transfers by Personal luxury Car is included
- Departure Delay due to permit issuance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance & Camera Fee
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Entrance fees to monuments and Sight Seeing Spots
Children under age of 10 will be charged only 63% of Traveller charge .
Note: If child / children age happens to conflict (Age 10 and above) before the departure of journey . You will be charged extra . This is unlikely to happen provided your child is below 10 and passes our children policy . Please carry Birth Certificate to avoid any minor issues .
- You can pay us by cashless method for advanced booking . It is highly recommended since we give top priority to those customers. It makes us easy book things earlier. Least 40% of the total package price calculated is recommended for advanced booking. (Recommended)
- You can pay us total amount by cash at the time of arrival . It is recommended to pay online for better serving , since we could have many bookings in a row . However your travel experience will not be harmed in anyways.
- Online Payment Methods : PayPal , Bitcoin , Online Banking , Credit / Debit Cards
- Banking Accounts : Coming soon .. You can PayPal , or pay using cards.
- Payment details will be mailed to you eg. Bank Accounts etc.
Cancellation /Refund Policy
- Once you pay cashless . We will refund you 100% payment , if you contact us within 10 days after booking . If more than 10 days of delay . 60% of the fees is refundable .
- Payment made from PayPal or Bitcoin will be refunded the same way .
- Payment is made using Debit/Credit card or byOnline Banking , your refundable fees will be sent to your acccount .